- Honest Charging. Guaranteed Pricing allows you to charge more because you are not itemising your invoice. Time & Materials invites unfair and uneducated criticism of your labour charges that you can’t justify.
- Less Customer Complaints. Customers complain less because they know the price before the work begins. No sticker shock. Customers approve everything. Customers also appreciate knowing their paying the same price for the same repair as everyone else.
- Collection of Payments Easier. Customers know in advance what the price will be as it is discussed before work commences.
- Technicians prefer it. A nationally standardised Guaranteed Pricing book is authoritative and easier to explain. The price is “not their fault”.
- Less Invoice Errors. You will see fewer invoice errors because technicians copy the descriptions and prices right out of the book.
- Fast efficient work. Labour times are based on the “average technician”. Your company will benefit from fast efficient work.
- Sell new equipment versus repair old. It’s easier to sell equipment against high repair costs because the customer can see the price of new versus the price of a repair.
- Sell more Maintenance Agreements. Maintenance Agreements are easier to sell because the customer can see the discount they would get on the repair if they owned one.
Experts overwhelmingly recommend Guaranteed Pricing. The nation’s biggest franchises use it.
For more information about how you can benefit by incorporating Guaranteed Pricing software in your business call us today on 1300 307 413 or Contact Us