Slacker’s Guide to HVAC Sales on Audio CD
Do you know what to say when they tell you:
- I want to wait!
- Your price is too high!
- I want to think it over!
- I want to get other bids!
- I have to talk it over with my husband!
Do you realise that every time you give someone a price and they buy from someone else, you’ve just spent money to generate a lead, and all you generated was bad publicity?
What do you think they’re going to say when someone asks them who they should buy a new system from? “Don’t buy from them, they’re too high!”
You have got to get that closing ratio up!
With “Slacker’s Guide to HVAC Sales on Audio CD,” your closing ratio will go up and you’ll start using your time more effectively. You’ll make more money with less effort, act more confident and feel better about yourself. Everyone will love the new and improved you!
The market is changing. It’s harder to sell than ever. You’ve got to adapt to these changes!
Evolve or Die!
“Slacker’s Guide to HVAC Sales on Audio CD” will teach you:
- Closing techniques
- How to make a follow-up call
- How to deal with “one-leggers”
- The steps to a successful sales call
- How to establish rapport non-verbally
- How to use your customer files to make sales
- What to say when they call asking for a “ballpark price”
- How to make sales every day of the year, regardless of the weather
- How to use somatic responses, dendrites, post-hypnotic suggestions, brain chemistry and behavioral science to make sales and influence others.
This series can make you millions of dollars in extra sales, will give you a more positive outlook, will win you the admiration of others, and costs less than the profit you’ll make on one sale!
“Slacker’s Guide to HVAC Sales on Audio CD” is 15 Audio CD’s and 1 Forms CD-ROM
It all fits into a compact, durable case that’s about the size of a CD and less than five centimetres thick.
If you want your service technicians learning how to bring in at least 20% more revenue from each call, then you need “Slacker’s Guide to HVAC Sales on Audio CD”