This web site is owned and operated by RIGHT SOLUTION NOW PTY LTD and will be referred to as “We”, “our” and “us” in the Terms and Conditions for this website. By using this site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions set out on this web site page.
Application & Acceptance
- Any use of this website is subject to and governed by these Terms and Conditions.
- By accessing and using this website, you acknowledge your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- We may display additional rules on this website. To the extent that any additional rules apply to your use of this website, you will be bound by and must comply with those rules.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice at any time.
- You use this website and any material displayed on it at your own risk.
- All information you provide to us must be true, accurate and complete.
- We will endeavour to ensure that the information we include on this website is accurate, but we do not guarantee, represent or warrant the accuracy or completeness of that information.
- The articles, comments and other information displayed on this website are provided for your interest only and are not intended to and do not represent any advice or recommendation by us.
- The copyright in all information, graphics, designs, programs and content appearing on and incorporated into this website is owned by or licensed to us. You must not use, copy, alter or distribute any of that material other than for your personal use of this website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- For your convenience, we may provide links to other web sites from this Web Site. We do not endorse and will not be responsible for any information, content, products or services provided or advertised on those linked sites.
- We may use and display on the website any comments you submit to us on the website, but we will not be obliged to do so.
Access to website
- We do not warrant or represent that you will be able to access the website at all times, or that your access to the website will be free from interruptions or defects.
- We are not responsible for any failure in or disruption to any links to other sites from this website.
- We will not be liable for any loss suffered or incurred by you or any other person as a result of the use of or access to this website, or any errors or defects contained in or associated with this website or its operation.
- We do not give any express warranties in relation to: the accuracy or completeness of any information displayed on or accessible from the website; or the quality, standard, merchantability or availability of the goods and services advertised on or accessible from this website.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all implied warranties and conditions. In respect of any warranties or conditions that cannot be excluded, our liability will be limited, at our election: for services supplied by us, to: the resupply of the services; or the payment of the cost of resupplying the services.
- We will endeavour to respond to e-mail correspondence forwarded to us, however we will be under no obligation to do so.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Australia and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that state.
- Goods sold on the Service Professionals Australia website will be billed in Australian dollars (AUD$).
How does Service Professionals Australia protect my transaction?
- Service Professionals Australia uses Infusionsoft encrypted SSL connection which utilizes AES 128 bit encryption and is PCI compliant to protect your data and secure your transactions. Here are some links that go over the security methods that Infusionsoft uses in detail:
- Unit 4, 10 Chilvers Road
Thornleigh NSW 2120 AUSTRALIA
- Goods purchased on the Service Professionals Australia website will be delivered by either private courier or Australia Post. We reserve the right to utilise alternative forms of transport at our discretion.
- The delivery time for each order is based on the availability of the Product(s) + Shipping time. Shipping times reflect the distance the parcel travels and the remoteness of the location, depending on stock availability. In the case where multiple products are ordered together, the order will not be shipped until all the products ordered are available.
- Whilst all care is taken when packaging goods, should anything in your package be damaged during transit please advise us by calling 1300 307 413 within 2 working days of receipt of goods to discuss your situation. Any damaged products that are of fault of Australia Post need to be left as they were delivered to you and taken to your local Australia Post branch for a claim to be filed.
- All goods returned to Service Professionals Australia will be inspected upon their return and in the case of faulty products, a replacement product will be sent at the expense of Service Professionals Australia or a refund issued to the customers credit card according to the customers instructions.
- In the case of non-faulty goods returned to Service Professionals Australia, we reserve the right to deduct the standard restocking fee from any refund issued, or to return the goods to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- To arrange for the return of any item please contact us (quoting your invoice number) or phone on 1300 307 413 to obtain our return shipping address.